Northern NCOM Welcomes you to the 2020-21 Season!
Class Offerings and Schedule:
Session 1 (Opening Session – 9:00 – 9:30):
– New Coaches
– Returning Coaches
Session 2 (Problem Session – 9:35 – 10:05):
– Problems 1-6
Sessions 3 (Focus Session 1 – 10:10 – 10:40) & 4 (Focus Session 2 – 10:50 – 11:20):
– Secrets of Balsa
– Outside Assistance
– Team Building
– Virtual Competition Tips and Tricks
– Live Practice Spontaneous.
Open Q&A (11:25 – 11:55)
- The Zoom meeting link will be sent to all registered coaches/coordinators prior to the training
- The Zoom meeting will open at 8:50AM to resolve technical issues and test your connection
- As you register for the Coaches Training, please choose which topics you would like to attend for each session. For sessions 3 and 4 (Focus Sessions), please enter your first topic choice in the Session 3 field and your second topic choice in the Session 4 field.
- There is no required registration fee this year for the Coaches Training. Donations, however, would be appreciated to help defray program costs incurred by the NCOM-E board during the 2020-2021 season (suggested donation – $15). For donations, online credit card payments (through PayPal) are accepted (please refer to the confirmation email you will receive after registration for instructions). Thanks for your support!
Calendar of Events 2020-21
|Coaches Training||10.24||Register Above|
|Early Bird Registration Due||TBA||Online|
|Final Team Registration Due||TBA||Online|
|Northern Region Tournament||TBA||Virtual|
|NCOM State Tournament||TBA||Virtual|
|World Finals Tournament||May 2021||Michigan State University|
|Virtual World Finals||June 2021||Virtual|
Get updates about Northern NCOM.